In the installation of an access floor, there are certain criteria that should be followed. These are listed in the general order of sequence¡£Requirements for the ground
1. The panels should be laid after the interior decoration finishes.
2. The ground should be flat, clean and dry.
3. Cables, electric lines, water pipes, air pipes and air condition system which are placed under the floor should be prior to the installation of the panels.
4. The height of the base for huge and heavy equipment should remain the same with that of the panel surface after its installation.
5. Electric power(220v/50HZ) and water supply should be provided on site.